Something I grabbed off Cas’s blog. It’s supposed to be an end-of-year meme, so answers are based on 2007.
1) Where did you ring in 2008?
In a hotel in Washington DC.
2) What was your status by Valentine’s Day?
3) Were you in school (anytime this year)?
4) How did you earn your keep?
5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
6) Did you encounter the police?
7) Where did you go on vacation?
Niagara Falls (Thanksgiving break)
Springfield, Chicago, New York, Washington DC, Florida (Winter break)
8) What did you purchase that was over $500?
Expenses for the trips.
9) Did you know anybody who got married?
10) Do you know anybody who passed away?
11) Have you run into anybody you graduated high school with?
Not really. 7ners and bestie don’t count.
12) Did you move anywhere?
Nope, but my family did while I’m here in the States.
13) What sporting events did you go to?
14) What concerts did you go to?
Weird Al’ Yankovic’s.
15) Are you registered to vote?
Back in Singapore, I guess so. Here in the States, no.
16) If so, did you do your patriotic duty on Nov. 7?
17) Where do you live now?
18) Describe your birthday.
Celebration with friends, nothing too fancy.
19) What’s the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2007?
Fall for someone?
20) What is one thing you regretted this year?
Not studying harder for Psychology.
21) What’s something you learned about yourself?
I need to put in effort to see myself get A’s in my studies.
22) Any new additions to your family?
23) What was your best month?
None in particular.
24) What from pop culture will you remember 2007 by?
25) How would you rate this year with a scale from 1 (shitty) to 10 (excellent)?