Yea yea, I should be reading for EALC305, but here I am surfing the net. Did I mention I love doing surveys? So, here’s a meme I grabbed from Ling’s blog.
1. Do you have secrets?
I should have a few. Who doesn’t?
2. Would you fall in love with a boy younger than you?
Yes. In fact, KS is younger by 14 days.
3. Do you enjoy going to school?
Well, I think I do, but I certainly do not enjoy 8am classes. Even 9am classes are a pain at times.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Save some, spend some.
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Hell no. My bestie is a girl.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
7. List five favorite movies.
NANA, Kagen no Tsuki, Casshern, Taiyou no Uta, Koizora
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Attached people are out of the question.
9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
Of course. Tons of stuff has made me extremely happy. I’m a happy person to begin with.
10. Do you have any regrets?
I guess I do. Like not putting in more effort in my studies in Secondary school and Poly.
11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
Happily married with kids. (Hopefully…)
12. Who are currently the most important people to you?
Family + KS. That goes without saying…
13. What kind of person do you think the person that tagged you is?
No one tagged me, but I grabbed this from Ling’s blog…so, Ling is very sociable and nice.
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Married but not too poor.
15. What is your favourite colour?
Pink…it was white and blue a few years ago. Well, white and blue are still among my favourite colours.
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
It takes 2 hands to clap, but anyway of course I put my whole heart into a relationship.
17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
That’s not possible with me.
18. What are the top five countries on your ‘to-go’ list?
Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, anywhere in the UK.
19. Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
Both have different nice feelings, but ultimately I’ll want someone close to me at the end of the day, so I’ll go with having a relationship.