fixed problems

Ok, I managed to fix some problems.

  1. Found out why external links to my blog were redirecting to a suspicious looking site. Removed rogue script and now everything should be fine and dandy. Re-installed plugins.
  2. Realized why I wasn’t getting any comments (even spam ones). Fixed the problem. So, comment away~~~ 🙂
  3. Got TweetDeck to work with my Facebook account. So, I removed the Twitter application on Facebook and now I can manage everything through my TweetDeck desktop application.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

WordPress Anti-Spam by WP-SpamShield